Stay Tuned...Our Next Order is Going Out in Spring for
Staff Appreciation, Moms, Dads & Grads
** E-Cards can be purchased any time
Woodside RaiseRight Gift Card Program
RaiseRight (formerly Scrip) is an easy way to do your shopping while earning money for Woodside Elementary School!
What is RaiseRight?
RaiseRight is a super simple fundraising option for our school. You purchase gift cards the same way you would in any store or restaurant without the hassle of leaving your home. Participating retailers and restaurants, both local and national, give a percentage (up to 13%) of the gift cards purchased back to Woodside Elementary. Our first RaiseRight order is just in time to assist you with all your holiday shopping needs, but can also be used for your everyday purchases.
RaiseRight is perfect for:
· gifts for friends, family and all those “hard to shop for” people in your life
· sending gifts to loved ones far away
· stocking stuffers
· teacher gifts
· holiday shopping
· travel (airfare, lodging, gas, food, etc.)
· lunch or dinner
· daily shopping needs: grocery, gas station, coffee shops, etc.
· E-Cards Option: RaiseRight also has a variety of stores that offer E-cards. You pay for them online and can also reload them from your RaiseRight account or phone App. Great for regular shopping needs!
With 4 Ways to Order…It’s Easy to Get Your Shopping Done!
1. Go online to raiseright.com, enter the Woodside Elementary School enrollment code HAKZ71I1F8UR, and create your account. Use a credit card to pay online after you set up your RaiseRight account.
2. Online orders may also be paid by sending cash or checks to school stapled to your online order receipt.
3. Use PrestoPay to pay online using your checking account. Please note that raiseright.com requires 1-2 business days to process/verify your new PrestoPay account prior to ordering online.
4. Fill out a paper order form and return it to school with your payment; cash or checks payable to: Woodside Home & School. Click here for paper order form.